- Goes on Smooth with a brush
- My acne has cleared using the foundation every other day and not taking it off at night…never had a foundation clear my skin. Just cover blemishes. I also wear it through workouts sometimes.
- Not Cakey or Oily but…breezy
- Almond shade blends really well with fair skin color
- Goes on smooth for this also
- Comes in a lip gloss thingy. I never knew it could come like that. I always thought it just came in a pallet
- Platinum Glitter was the shade I got
- I got the long lasting eye liner and it again goes on really smooth.
- Most of the time eye liners bother my eyes. I don’t want to say hurts my eyes but I can tell it’s there usually and with this I can’t or barely can.
- I have cried wearing this eye liner and it stayed on through it all. Loyalty.
- I have Deep Burgundy lipsense and Crimson. Deep Burgundy is my favorite so far. I can go with or without the gloss called oops remover
- Goes on smooth
- Stays on through food & drink
- At least a 2-3 hour wear out of it
- 2 coats do it for me
- It was interesting for sure. I’ve never had blue mascara before. But it was just a hint of a dark beautiful blue.
- Hardly clumps and if it does you can wipe the brush on the top
- Beautiful finishing touch to my makeup